Join The Booster Club
The Nease IB Booster Club is a non-profit organization whose mission is to help sustain the high quality of the International Baccalaureate Program at Nease High School. It provides both financial and volunteer resources in support of the program. All parents with students in the IB Program are encouraged to join and participate in the IB Boosters. Parent participation, whether on a routine or occasional basis, greatly contributes to the success of our program.
The Nease IB Booster Club supplements the IB program by funding or facilitating many projects, events and enrichment opportunities. Membership benefits includes:
FOR IB FAMILIES:
- Email communications – vital to help IB families stay informed!
- Out-of-zone directory – helps families coordinate transportation with other IB out-of-zone families
- College Night Program –a great chance to learn about the college application process!
- IB Recognition Programs – the IB Jr. Pinning Ceremony, Sr. Breakfast, and Graduate Reunion
- IB Parent and Student Panel – a forum to assist prospective IB families in learning about Nease IB
- Nease IB Booster website – a great way to keep informed and publicize IB students’ accomplishments!
- Naviance System – implementation of a web-based college and career preparation program
FOR THE IB STUDENT:
- Grade level service projects – an opportunity to earn service hours and have fun with classmates
- IB pizza lunches – a student favorite and a charitable fundraising opportunity all in one!
- Speaker presentations – students receive real world enrichment beyond the classroom
- Scholarships – hard-working representative IB seniors are recognized each year
- Field trips – each grade earns the opportunity for a field trip for all their hard work in the classroom!
FOR THE IB TEACHERS:
- IB program assistance – volunteer help for the IB Coordinator and teachers
- Curriculum support – supplemental materials to enhance our students' education
- Staff Appreciation – recognition for all the extra effort our teachers and administrators provide